Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Learning to Put Handmade Silver Jewelry on Display

Since beginning my made by hand jewelry business , I've displayed my items at many craft shows, festivals, festivals, home jewelry parties, etc. I frequently have a very show a few days each week. I have acquired many display ideas on the way. I have, also, had others incorporate my ideas to their personal personal shows. Possibly the most crucial key to keep in mind, is basically that you need your display being appealing to the customer. Your handmade silver jewelry or craft may be beautiful, however, that won't matter once the display doesn't look enticing enough for that potential consumer later on take a look. Once the involves jewelry, I have discovered organization of items is important. I have encounter shows through which other jewelry designers haven't any particular organization inside presentation. That's their choice. I have had MANY clients discuss the total amount simpler and faster it's to discover what they're searching for whenever a display is organized. Display jewelry sets together. For instance, I display my chakra jewelry together on one mirror. Display jewelry pieces for each category (ex. necklaces, bracelets, ear-rings, etc.) inside the same general area. It will likely be simpler for the clients to uncover specific items.

Organize bracelets by style, jewel, color, etc. Whatever seems healthy. I separate my bracelet shows by gems. For example: I'd have quarta movement, jade and carnelian bracelets on one display, my awareness bracelets on another, and so on. Earring shows are personal preference. I have encounter some designers display their ear-rings on hanging shows without any earring card, some prefer to hang them across the board display or earring rack, others take advantage from the rotating display. I take advantage of a rotating earring rack, since it occupies less space which i am in a position to show over 100 pairs of ear-rings. I take advantage of black flock earring cards to carry my ear-rings that we include rubber earring backs with my ear-rings and handmade silver jewelry. Jetski in the ear-rings in place over the card and offers the customer an additional benefit for your ear-rings . Enable the creativeness flow when showing your jewelry pieces. I take advantage of black velvet and white-colored-colored leatherette jewelry shows, beveled mirrors and wire jewelry holders. Mirrors are a way to show your jewelry-they are simple, affordable and classy!

I take advantage of people to exhibit my featured pieces and jewelry sets. Beveled mirrors might be bought in several dimensions from your craft store or jewelry supplier. It's not recommended to profit from flat shows. Plenty of shows will not pay a vendor when they have been an organization table display. It's just not attractive! It is also recommended to own several tier inside your display. I take advantage of the shelf within the classic computer desk. I order this after a little of black velvet material and sit it over the back center of my table. It is useful for showing my chance sign, a few necklace stands and even more compact items of handmade silver jewelry. Cover your table! What colors you choose will be the decision. However, by collecting a design that's too "busy", it could take out of your jewelry. I take advantage of black table linens when showing my jewelry. With discretion across the ebenholzfarben, I take advantage of runners or large fabric table serviettes inside the colors of year. I'll use rust colors inside the fall, red-colored-colored-colored-colored and eco-friendly with the cold a few days..you get the drift. I additionally, display affordable "props" inside my table. I take advantage of small wood pumpkins, small candle, clip-on ornaments, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment